Boblberg is an online platform
We help municipalities build stronger local communities and inspire citizens to become more active and engaged. We collaborate with a wide array of local and national organisations and institutions.
Needs of municipalities
Currently on top of the political agenda:
- Larger citizenship (older age)
- Fight loneliness
- Strengthen the physical and mental health
- Activate inactive citizens
- Provide a network for self-organizing citizens
Citizen needs and motivation*
- Social Network with others (58,9%)
- Opportunity to meet other people (45,2%)
- New experiences (34,1%)
- Motion/physical activity (32,5%)
Citizen also have concerns
- Don’t have anyone to go with (35,0%)
- Can’t find the offers that match them (24,9%)
- Find it hard to become part of a new social network (24,1%)
- Don’t know the local initiatives (19,5%)
* Source - Forebyggelse af ensomhed blandt ældre – Viden og inspiration til handling
Based on interviews of 7000 citizens in Denmark - 2015
Boblberg is a citizen to citizen platform where citizens can meet and share their interests.
Municipalities sign up for a monthly subscription and Boblberg then helps launching the platform and meet the citizens face-to-face in order for them to sign up on the platform and become more social active.
Currently 22 Municipalities in Denmark is offering the platform for their citizens and +/- 35 new municipalities are currently in dialog or considering a subscription
Want to know more?
Or contact us directly:
Phone: +45 22 25 05 20